Monday, April 03, 2006

New translations!

Besides having been published in Korean recently, The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus is now available in Portuguese! After many, many hurdles over several years, 2,000 Stranger books and 2,000 workbooks were delivered into the hands of missionaries in Brazil last week. They were estatic, to say the least! Praise God~

Unloading the first Stranger books in Brazil

From a missionary in Brazil: "Last night I went through the Portuguese Stranger from Isaac through the Passover with a couple. Man, did the lights ever come on for them! We talked for over an hour after we were done. The man was so intense. He just kept going back and tying everything together, emphasizing over and over that only God's way would work. I find it hard to express to you in words what is happening here. This is what I have worked toward for 30 years, hoping to see this happen."

No comments: